- Cut the Kabocha squash in half pull out the seeds rinse it and then I rub
- A little coconut oil and it and salt. Cut it in 4’s and roast in the oven at 350
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- Using a spoon take out the squash and add it into a soup pot and add the below ingredients.
- 1 tbls of Coriander
- 1 tsp of good sea salt
- 1 tsp of Nutmeg
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of ginger
- 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 1 can of coconut milk
- fill the can twice with good filtered water
- Add all the above ingredients into the soup pot and cook for a good hour or more for all the flavors to marry.
- If you like it thick cook longer, or if you like it more watery add some more water or coconut milk.
- Then using a hand blender puree until smooth or you can let cool and blend with a blender until smooth. Serve and Enjoy!